Sunday, August 7, 2016

First Post

     Although I did not personally go to NC State on the trip with my fellow classmates, I did go out of town. I went to Nags Head with my girlfriend and her family for the week and we stayed at a condo in Manteo. We went to the beach and saw lots of "sea butterflies" which are little groups of slugs that are harmless but can be a nuisance. After that, we went back to the condo and played pool in a clubhouse that comes with the condo.  After that, we went walking through downtown Manteo while playing Pokemon Go, and we ended up walking more than 3 miles in about 2 hours. I did want to go on the trip to Raleigh but this vacation was planned already and missing out may complicate starting right off the bat but in the long run I can look forward to my classmates helping me and working with me to be able to be proficient in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment